Thursday, April 12, 2018

Featured Author: Terra Kelly


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Terra Kelly!!
 




Falling Deep Into You Trilogy is only available on Amazon.

Romantic Suspense Series:
Book one- Falling Deep Into You- http://geni.us/fallingdeepintoyou
Book two- Take This Pain Away- http://geni.us/takethispainaway
Book three- Rescue This Aching heart- http://geni.us/rescuethisachingheart

** Book three- Rescue This Aching Heart was just released this week on April 9th.**


Falling Deep Into You Book One
Synopsis:
Preslie Summers defines beauty and kindness. But her dark past haunts her, and now she is being hunted.

She takes refuge with Miles, the cop who was assigned to protect her. He is everything she needs, everything she wants, and most importantly he is lethal.

Her attacker lurks in the shadows, ready to pounce but as Miles begins to fall for Preslie, he will stop at nothing to keep her safe.

Violence and passion abound as Preslie struggles in a fight for her life.

Love Chelle Bliss or Avery Flynn? Then grab book one in this romantic suspense trilogy.




Take This Pain Away Book Two 
Synopsis:
After twenty-eight years, Giano Nesta will finally get what he's owed…

...the life of Letizia, whose parents tried to outsmart him.

When Letizia makes an appearance on the national news, her world spins wildly out of control.

The life she thought she had is a lie.

The security she’s felt is stripped away to reveal a frightening new reality: she is the target to Toronto's most infamous mob boss.

Her one hope for survival is Finley, an ambitious cop with the Emergency Task Force. For Finley, work has always come first–until Letizia is captured by the one man Finley is hired to protect her from.

Time is not on their side–especially when Giano Nesta has one goal: shoot to kill.

Fear will throw Letizia into the arms of her protector, but love will keep her there.

If she and Finley survive.





Rescue This Aching Heart Book Three 
Synopsis:
Vikki has become the pawn in Giano’s twisted game.

When Ricky finds her left for dead on the side of the road with no memory of her attacker, Toronto’s most infamous mob boss is one step closer to getting what he wants.

A life for a life.

Now Ricky plans to take down the vicious criminal who attempted to kill the woman he loves–only he didn’t expect for his past to collide with his present. 

It’s a race against time, and the task force is prepared to fight.

Get ready for the last chapter in the Falling Deep Into You Trilogy.




Author Terra Kelly:
Terra loves walking her dog, snuggling with her two cats, and relaxing with her amazing hubby. A steamy romance book is never far from her grasp, and 2:00 a.m. seems to be the sweet spot to finally put a book down and sleep. She laughs loudly, smiles often, is a bit of a klutz, and tries to always find the positive in everything. 

Writing was not on the list of must-do’s for her career, but she always had stories swirling around her mind. Now, today she couldn't imagine her life without writing. She enjoys writing when the mood strikes, and will stay up late to get all her thoughts out. 

She loves hearing from her readers, stop by one of her social sites and say hello!






Interview With Terra Kelly:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
When I started writing, I was also a food blogger. So, my first series of books has recipes made by the characters included in each one. The series is called “The Winters Family” and is a romantic comedy/small town romance. We meet the Winters brothers and of course become very hungry with all the food love. Anyone want some cherry limeade cheesecake or boozified banana split cake?
I also write romantic suspense which revolves around police procedurals and organized crime. The romantic suspense series that I just completed is “The Falling Deep Into You” trilogy, where we meet the men of the Emergency Task Force in Toronto, Canada.
I love writing second chance romance stories. I also plan to release a cookbook that includes a novella to go with the recipes shared.

2. When was the moment that you knew you had to be a writer? What inspires you to write?
One morning I woke up from a dream and wanted to write it down. When I showed my husband what I had written, he said he wanted to know more. That’s when The Winters Family Series was born, and all the stories started pouring out after that.
My inspiration comes from my dreams, songs, and sometimes movies. I see something in a scene or a few words mentioned, and a story starts to evolve.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have written and published nine books. My standalone romance, “Hannah’s Story: A Second Chance” is my favorite book. The reason for the story is extremely personal and released a lot of emotions with each word written.

4. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
Oh goodness, this is hard. I think it would be the girls in “The Winters Family” series. Isabel, Kenzie, and Shawna love laughing, dancing, and drinking cocktails. What could be better?

5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I don’t have a designated time. I write when my characters are yelling at me, but lately I find myself writing in the afternoon for several hours after I have walked my dog. I love listening to music on my walk which then gets me in the writing zone.

6. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Coffee every morning and if it’s five o’clock, wine is a must.

7. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I don’t have any place I need to write. I just need it quiet to keep me in the zone. I do love to write on my screened-in patio when the weather permits.

8.  If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?
Cork, Ireland. I adore everything about Ireland. I had the opportunity to visit the Summer before my senior year in high school and want to go back with my husband now.

9. What writing projects are you currently working on?
I just hit publish on the finale of the “Falling Deep Into You” trilogy this week, so it’s time for a new series. Who doesn’t love new beginnings?
I am so excited to start writing an MMA (mixed martial arts) romance series. I have been a fan of MMA for a long time and decided to finally put sports romance in my library.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment