Sunday, December 10, 2017

Featured Author: ChaShiree M

Welcome Today's Featured Author
ChaShiree M!



The Life She Left Behind: A Birds of Paradise Novella: FaeWren's Story


All I wanted was to find help. What I found instead was Him.

At 16 years old, FaeWren has run away from an abusive family situation leaving her sisters behind in search of their brothers. Getting off the bus in New York City she is not sure where to begin or what to expect. When he crosses her path as a knight in shining armor, she is helpless to resist him and the life he is offering.

He never expected for his life to change, with just one stroll down the street. She was not a part of his plan.

Ren has grown up in a hard life filled with violence, betrayal and blood. He had long resigned himself to living the life he was born into alone and without love, in lieu of bringing someone into his tumultuous world. Finding this lost little fairy on the sidewalk of New York City changes his best-laid plans forever. He will never be able to let her go.

With their love blooming and their lives changing, Fae succumbs to the fear of her past and abandons all they have built and planned. When left with nothing but the memories and a reminder of their love, can Ren finally find Fae and make her understand that: Sometimes the only protection you need is LOVE.

No cheating, safe, HFN/HEA and lots of Alpha sizzle!















About ChaShiree M:


ChaShiree M. is 34 years old.  She loves to write as much as she
loves to help mold and mentor the new generation.   You can find her at home in Chicago chilling with her friends and family or trying to find the next book event to go to and fangirl. 

You can join her Facebook
Reader group at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChasShireeslifers


Interview With ChaShiree M:



1.    Can you tell us a little about your book?
My debut novel is The Life She Left Behind.  It is part of a series that follows 8 sisters and brother so there will be a total of 8 books with a few .5 books in-between.  The first book is a novella.  It follows the oldest sister FaeWren.  She and her siblings were raised in a very sexist, controlling cult, their father being the leader.  She ran away when she was 16 to New York to find her brothers and found love instead.  For 1 blissful year she lived with Ren and then she was forced to leave (or so she felt).  She has lived with the guilt of walking away from him for 8 years and has lived her life in punishment (one she put-upon her self) as penance for walking out on him.  The story begins when he finds her after looking for her for all that time.  There are revelations and surprises throughout.



2.   What's the best thing about being a writer?
The best thing about being a writer is having an outlet for all of the things floating around in my head.  I finally have a place to put these ideas and thoughts and don’t have to feel stifled by it.



3. When did you know you wanted to write a book?

I have been a writer in some way since I was 14.  I have been published in poetry anthologies and everything.  But the decision to write an actual book came one day when I was reading a book and thought…I could totally have written this a little better.  So I decided to write what I wanted to read.



4.   Do you listen to music while you write?
Sometimes.  Not always.  It just depends on how I am feeling.



5.    Do you have a favorite character to write about?
I love to write about Alphas.  All types of Alphas.  But I also love the new genre I am venturing into (shhh..Its a secret)



6.   If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
Writers block has been my affliction for a month or so with the second book of the series.  So I just walked away from it and started working on some my other books I am writing.  It helps to walk away from it and give your characters time to talk to you.



7.   When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen?
I write al of my work on the computer.  I wrote the first one in a notebook and that was a disaster when it came time to transferring it to Word for my editor.  Will never do that again. Lol



8.   If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
I would totally go to Italy.  I would use it as inspiration for a book and who knows. Maybe I will meet my muse…



9.   What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Omg!!! So I currently have 5 WIPs. 

a.    The Life She Wished For- 2nd book in the series

b.   Here-A darkish romance

c.    Marry Grinchmas- A holiday novella Co-written with MK Moore which should be released in a few weeks

d. And 2 secret projects one of them being an Anthology with 4 other authors.  This is going to be Charity book in that all proceeds will be donated to a cause we all agree on for the first 6 months of publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment