Thursday, December 7, 2017

Featured Author: Ambere Sabo

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Ambere Sabo!!



Cessy: A Silent Sons MC Novel Book One

Cessy
I was born the Princess of an MC I knew nothing about. Thrown into their world of crazy, when I had no other options. Despised by the club for things out of my control. It took me a long time to find my way in this life, but I became the Princess I was born to be. Now they have taken my Pops from me, and I will bring hell on earth to those who caused his death.
The Silent Sons have promised to help me find those responsible. I was looking for answers, and I found Mr. Tall, Dark, and Broody. Will he be my saving grace in this life or will we both lose our lives when we find an enemy more twisted than we could imagine?







Havoc: A Silent Sons MC Novel Book Two


Havoc
I left behind my home, my family and my club to hunt down a bastard that doesn’t want to be found. My only focus is putting a bullet in his head and figuring out how to save my sisters from the Infierno cartel. The problem? He’s a ghost in the wind who always seems to be one step ahead.
Things change when my best friend, Cessy, forces me to bring Angel out on the road with me. Angel Hernandez, the hotheaded Hispanic beauty who drives me crazy. She wants the bastard’s head as much as I do, but she has no concern for what it may cost her. Can we overcome the scars of our past together or are we destined to die for the sins of another?





About Ambere Sabo:

I am a working mama of three munchkins who lives in Texas but originally is from Arizona. I have always tinkered with writing but never had the nerve to actually publish. Life is too short not to give it a go so here we are. When I'm not spending time with my babies, or writing, you can almost always find me listening to music or reading a book.



Interview With Ambere Sabo:

1.Can you tell us a little about your books?
I have two books out currently, Cessy and Havoc in the Silent Sons MC series. The first book follows the life of an MC princess searching for answers about her father's death and the second book follows her bff after those answers come to light.

2. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
Writing has always been something I've done but sharing it and publishing was something I decided to do the week we spread my mamas ashes. Life is too short, never be afraid to take a chance 

3. How do you come up with your characters names?
Ugh... Cessy is a nickname for princess but Havoc was hard. Biker nicknames are not too easy to settle on. They have to fit. My sister helped a ton. She got lots of texts with possible names.

4. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
I work full time and am a single mom so writing fits in when it can but there's no real structure. 

5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I'm my bed. I'm a bum like that.

6. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Red vines and a coke. Gotta have the red vines!

7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
Greece! I've always wanted to go to the beautiful island. So much culture and history I could wander all the little towns for days.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm working on a novella in the Silent Sons Series focusing on Enterrador. He has some explaining to do before Lilly's book come out in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment