Friday, October 20, 2017

Featured Author: Alathia Paris Morgan

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Alathia Paris Morgan!!




 The Bingo Hall Mystery
Sunni Wilson, child-wrangler extraordinaire, thought raising twin preschoolers and a teenager was the hardest thing she’d ever do, but that was before she joined the local moms’ group and plunged headfirst into life-threatening hijinks.
A shady character, suspicious packages, and a kidnapped aunt are only the beginning when the moms decide to take the law into their own hands to stop the drug dealers infiltrating their town.
Join Sunni and her friends through the joys of motherhood, kooky neighbors, and hair-raising adventures to find the ones threatening all the group holds dear…their families.
 
 
 
 
 
Moms Against Zombies
Emma Jackson is an army wife and new mom with all the uncertainties that come with it… until that fear is pushed in a different direction. Instead of worrying about diapers and feeding schedules, her only objective is to keep her child alive after being chased by a man who looks entirely too dead.

Trish Walsh thought her day was bad when she had to drag all four of her children on an errand, but she rethinks the meaning after what she can only hope was someone dressed up like a zombie beats on her car door. Yet, the bloody mess left behind is anything but reassuring.

Cooper Walsh’s job is top secret. When criminals break in to steal his company’s secrets, he overhears the conspiracy devised to create chaos as a cover-up. Knowing he must do everything in his power to right the wrong, he sets out on a mission.

Surviving long enough to reunite with their families is all that matters. That… and stopping the zombie apocalypse before it destroys them.





 Ding Dong!! Is She Dead?
 
After witnessing a Mob murder in NYC, Allie Foster is placed in the witness protection program. Starting a new life in Texas is hard enough—but finding a front door hanging on its hinges while delivering Nova beauty products makes it even more difficult. A grisly trail of blood leads her to a terrifying discover… a body. After a heart-stopping moment of fear, Allie realizes her friend is still alive, although badly beaten. When she rushes Megan to the hospital, it puts Allie right back where she doesn’t need to be—embroiled in yet another mystery.
Allie offers to help her friend protect her daughter, even as a second attempt on Megan’s life reveals her husband will stop at nothing to prove he’s above the law. When it fails again, Megan’s abuser decides to take his anger out on Allie instead. With the help of a handsome stranger, Allie escapes, but now both women are in danger. Justin Greenley, the gallant protector, offers them a safe haven until the would-be murderer is caught. His family’s ranch seems the idyllic choice, but Allie isn’t sure if she should trust Justin with her life… even if her heart tells her she should.
Curl up with this cozy mystery/thriller and start an adventure with the first in the Nova Ladies series: Ding-Dong—Is She Dead?
 
 
  
 
 
 Infected Waters: A Titanic Disaster

A Doomed ...voyage.
Everyone knows the tale of the Titanic, but here is what actually happened on April 14, 1912. Murder, chaos, and the undead threaten to sink the ship faster than any iceberg.

As a nurse, Nora Ryan was prepared for the common illnesses, but what she discovers instead is an infection modern medicine has yet to name.
Head steward, Jonathan Davis was not expecting to meet Nora and he certainly wasn’t expecting to fight a deadly infection alongside her. As the first victim of this strange illness dies and passengers are rapidly becoming infected; these two strangers must find a way to stop these undead creatures from taking over the ship.

The trip home from England to America becomes hectic for the Lambert family when they overhear startling rumors from their second class stateroom. People are dying, and the dead are taking anyone they can sink their teeth into with them. Will their family make it to their destination or will they be caught in the rising tide of infection that intends to leave no living being behind?



Interview With Alathia Paris Morgan


1.     Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write mysteries and zombies. So far I have four books out and my next one releases on November 3rd. I have the Nova Ladies Series—suspense novels of strong women trying to do what’s right in horrible circumstances. The Mommy Detectives—clean, cozy mysteries about a MOMs of Preschoolers who stumble upon mysteries and play amateur detectives. Then I have Zombies on the Titanic which is a stand-alone. Then last but not least I have my newest series, The Against Zombies Series.   

2.     How did you choose the genre you write in?
Well, they say write what you know and I knew how to sell Avon. I also read tons of mystery/suspense/thrillers. So I combined what I knew and started writing. It then morphed into writing about zombies since I love the Walking Dead. I will moving into over genres, but it won’t be for a while since I have several series going at the moment. 

3.     What book is your newest release?
Death By Poison will be released in just two weeks on November 3rd. It’s the second book in the Nova Ladies Series.

4.     When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I’ve been trying to write a book since high school and when my brother passed away I knew it was time to get my butt in the chair and get it done. So I did 2 NaNo camps and started the self-publishing process. I’ve always had stories or thoughts in my head, but now the characters are always talking to me and telling that their story is next.

5.     Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I’ve been doing most of my writing on the computer in my living room/office. It works best when I’m watching TV or listening to music. 

6.     Do you work with an outline, or just write?
I’m definitely what they call a pantser, but I have a summary that I from most of the time. An idea or simple phrase can become the center of a story idea. I normally write the beginning and then the end and fill in the middle. Kind of different, but it works for me.

7.     For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
For my mystery series, I would say Ding Dong!! Is She Dead?, for the zombies, Moms Against Zombies

8.     If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
Two very good questions. Super-hero powers would be time stretching. Not quite sure how that would work, but anything that would allow me to accomplish more in a smaller amount of time.
If my fairy godmother waved her wand she would send me to Ireland and Scotland. They’ve always been on my bucket list to visit one day.

9.     What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m currently working on the second book in the Against Zombies Series—the Military Against Zombies and the third book in the Nova Ladies Series. Plus a secret project that is just a thought at the moment.

Scocial Media:







No comments:

Post a Comment