Friday, September 22, 2017

Featured Author: Shannon Nemechek

 Welcome Today's Featured Author

Shannon Nemechek!!





 About Shannon Nemechek's Books:


I am currently working on my second novel of the Warranted Series called Warranted Desires it continues Samantha and Raleigh's story due out in soon and a Warranted Novella that Released Feb 28th called Snowed In.  My first Book Warranted Pleasures is being Re-Released by Limitless Publish July 25th and Author on 2 Anthologies Craving Soldiers releases July 11 and Craving Secrets releases on Aug 22nd.

Since I retired, I have made it a MISSION of mine that I recognize Fridays As "Buddy Check Friday's". Where not only do I call or text fellow Veterans and Family but I put a post on my group page my authors' page and my personal page to remind all to check on your Battle Buddy. As a Veteran and sufferer of PTSD, I recognize first and foremost how important friends and family are and to know to remain vigilant and to seek help when I need it. That is where fellow Veterans, friends, and family come in because we will a lot of times not seek you out you must seek us out.



Buy Links



Warranted Pleasures  

 
  http://a.co/751Dj8u






Craving Soldiers 








 

About Shannon Nemechek:




Shannon started her writing career while still serving in the US Army. As an NCO in the Army she lead and trained soldiers.


Shannon grew up in Macomb, IL where she graduated from High School in 1987 and soon after joined the US Army. Shannon served from 1987 to 2015 during Operation Desert Storm and during Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.


In April 2015 Shannon retired from the US Army with 23 years of service as a Unit Supply Sergeant in several Army units overseas and the United States. She served as a US Army Recruiter for 4 years and She holds a degree in clinical psychology and has been awarded multiple awards during her Army service. She is a mother of 4 children and a grandma to 2 beautiful Grand-daughters. She has been married 24 years to her husband, Ken. They reside in Staunton, IL a small town along Old Route 66.




 Website/ Newsletter –  http://www.shannonnemechek.com

              Amazon Author page – http://www.amazon.com/Shannon-Nemechek/e/B0179RK5N8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

         BookBub https://www.bookbub.com/authors/shannon-nemechek

        Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/shannonnemechek

            Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/srnemechek

  My Readers Group SGT Nemo's Nuts featuring CHIEF CHUBBY NUTS - 

 
 http://www.facebook.com/groups/603162766528399

          Instagram- www.instagram.com/nemochick_1969

  Twitter- www.twitter.com/srnemoauthor




Interview Questions:

1.         Can you tell us a little about your books?  
 I am creating a whole new Series about the 9th Special Forces Reapers. “Bringers of Death and Destruction is their Motto" Eventually, it will be an entire world of hottie, alpha and the strong women who fall for them. I write Military Romance and CIA Action/Adventure Romantic Suspense with SMOKIN ALPHA Males and STRONG ALPHA Females mixed with some suspense.  Can't just be all about SEX even though well that is pretty dern important and well makes for some interesting evenings to write. Blah ha ha ha.   I will always have strong male and female characters in my storylines. At times, they may be broken in some aspect but strong just the same. Romance and action will always grace my stories as well as some suspense and mystery. ALWAYS ALWAYS my stories have HEA- Happily Ever After. I am a hopeless romantic so you will get that AWE Factor that we all love and HOTT STEAMY BURNING HOTT SEX. 

2.         When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
 I have always written for as long as I can remember but it was when I was getting close to retirement and I was dealing with PTSD and all that comes with it that my counselor recommended I write in a journal.  He said it could be my feelings or a story and so one day in 2010 I just started.  I wrote the first 3 chapters of Warranted Pleasures and then it sat till 2013 right before I retired.  I was on retirement leave awaiting my final retirement date and I found it on my laptop and I read through it then I decided why not. It was a few months later I self-published it and just this April Limitless Publishing picked it up and we are re-releasing it.  I didn’t have a clue on how to market it or basically I just didn’t have a clue. 

4.         Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
I write in my living room in my recliner its great as long as everyone is playing video games and they leave me alone ha ha.

5.         Do you have a favorite character to write about?  
Raleigh Fitzgerald and my men of the 9th Series

6.         When you write do you write the first draft on the computer, or pen and paper? 
Computer I am a pantster. No notes just tying

7.         For someone that hasn’t read any of your books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?   
Warranted Pleasures

8.         What are writing projects are you currently working on?  
I am completing Warranted Desires Book 2 Warranted Series, I am writing 3 novellas for 3 different anthologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment