Friday, August 11, 2017

Featured Author: L.A. Fiore



Welcome Today's Featured Author
L.A. Fiore!!


Elusive 
Blurb

Life for me was about surviving the ugliness that people knew existed but didn’t talk about.
I lived in hell.
Then I saw her.
I knew I couldn’t keep her, but for just a little while I had found heaven.
Eight years later, I can’t get her out of my head.
It is a mistake sailing to her island.
It is a mistake reaching out to her.
She doesn’t recognize me. Or maybe she does.
Closure, it is all I’m after.
Then my past comes back to haunt me.
She’s thrust into my ruthless world. An angel.
A romantic who has a journal that leads to a shipwreck and a lost treasure.
She wants to find the ending to a love story that is over two hundred years in the making.
I want to help her find it.






 

Purchase links:



About L.A. Fiore:


 
LA Fiore loves losing herself in the worlds she creates. She also loves a good movie; her favorite is Star Wars, a love her son shares. They hope to build their own Millennium Falcon one day. She would like to meet the Winchester Boys to thank them for enlightening her on the versatility of salt as not just a food enhancer, but also a form of protection against supernatural threats. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and kids, their two spoiled cats, their awesome dog and their new puppy.

Social Media links:



Interview With L.A. Fiore:

1   Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are steamy romantic suspense. I don’t do cliffhangers and I believe in the HEA, but I make readers work for it. I’ve tried to write just a romance-driven story, but I really like killing people in my books.

2   When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I’ve always had stories and characters in my head. Running dialog and developing plots has always come naturally to me. I wrote my first book in grade school, but it wasn’t until university when I started a sort of blog when blogs weren’t a thing (I’m dating myself a bit), daily stories that featured my friends. It was that experience and the feedback that really sparked the idea that maybe I could make a living from writing.

3   Do you have a favorite character to write about?
I love strong, but awkward leading ladies. We all have things about ourselves that we wish were different. I like writing characters that can draw strength from their insecurities. I also adore writing tortured bad boys.

4   Do you have a favorite spot to write?
My office. It’s on the second floor of the house, overlooking the front gardens. I have six bookcases bursting with books, framed photos of all my book covers, mementos to represent my characters and stories and a dog bed for Artemis. Though now that we have Miya, I’ll need a second dog bed. It’s my writing cave.

5   Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes, the playlist to the story I’m writing.

6   If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
When I have writer’s block, I move on to another story. I find, for me, I limit my imagination when I think too hard on a story. Taking a break and working on something else breaks down those imagined walls.

7   For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
Elusive because it's different, but so much fun...a contemporary romance with sexy bad boy pirates, but it is also an adventure with a history element that drives the adventure. I think it is my best work.

8   If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
I’d love to be able to move things with my mind, like the Force, and I definitely would want to have the power to fly. Conjuring fire at will, that would be cool.

9   What are you working on next?
  I’m working on my piece of an anthology at the moment. Demon You Love, second in the Lost Boys series, is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment