Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Featured Author: Dee Garcia


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Dee Garcia!!!





I Am Lioness (The Bloodshed Series Book 1)


With pain comes strength.
My name is Hazel Perry. You however, can call me Lioness.
I live and breathe MMA -24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
That ring is mine. I'm the Queen.
Fierce, untouchable, and undefeated.
I've been asked how I willingly subject myself to such an intense, brutal career.
My answer… Because it feels good.
The rush, the high, how all other pain in your life numbs away into nothing. It's made me stronger. Every single stitch of pain I've experienced -both physically and emotionally- has made me stronger.
I've learned to protect myself. I don't trust easily and I never allow others to get too close.
Until Knox Carr.
He turned my world right side up and showed me how to feel again.
How to live again.
How to love again.
Through bouts of separation and trials along the way, will we make it out alive?


Note from the author: I Am Lioness is the first installment in The Bloodshed Series. It contains strong language, sexually explicit scenes, displays of graphic violence as is part of cage fighting, and some that may cause emotional triggers. This book is intended for mature audiences only.



Buy links:






X-394 (The Scarsi Family Series Book 1)

I knew better.
But the heart wants what it wants.
Loyalties will crumble...
Secrets will come to light...
One destined to fall forever.
The clock is ticking and as Daddy always says...
Time is of the essence.
Will love prevail?


Note from the author: X-394 is the first installment in The Scarsi Family Series. It contains strong language, sexually explicit scenes, detailed displays of graphic violence, and some scenes that may cause triggers. This book is intended for mature audiences only.



Buy Links



About Dee Garcia:

Dee Garcia is a voracious fan of romance novels and a long time lover of the written word. Her mission is to craft unique, compelling stories that will give her readers a place to briefly escape the trials and tribulations of everyday reality. With headstrong heroine’s who don’t need a man to stand on their own two feet, Dee hopes to leave her mark in the Indie world, one plot twist at a time.


Social Media Links:









Readers group - www.facebook.com:groups/deesdevils



Instagram - @author_deegarcia








No comments:

Post a Comment