Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Featured Author: R.C. Martin




Welcome Today's Feautred Author 
 R.C. Martin!! 


Books by R.C. Martin:
THE PROMISES WE KEEP

RECKLESS SURRENDER

THE O’CONNERS

SO MUCH MORE

THE HOLLOWAYS

FOOL FOR YOU
Amazon http://myBook.to/foolforyou

CHASING AFTER ME




ENCORE WORTHY




WORTHY OF THE HARMONY

WORTHY OF THE DISSONANCE

WORTHY OF THE MELODY

BACKGROUND NOISE

BACKWOODS BELLE











About  R.C. Martin:
I'm a born and bred Coloradan. While I now reside in Virginia, the land of the Rocky Mountains is where I've left a piece of my heart and where my characters come to life. I started writing love stories when I was seventeen, and I haven't been able to stop! With me, you'll find that I dabble in a few different romance genres, but my voice is one that's all about the heart. Writing is my dream; and as a dreamer, you can rest assured that there are many more novels in my head that I can hardly wait to share.


INTERVIEW With R.C. Martin:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write contemporary romance. I like to dabble in a few different sub genres; it gives me an opportunity to write what I want without being restricted to one area. So I’ve got some New Adult romance, I’ve got a rocker romance series, and a couple of erotic romances. In the future, I plan on exploring other sub genres as well.

2. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I’ve been writing books for thirteen years. For ten of those years, I’d just write and then push the work to the side and start another project. I always knew that when I wrote something that was worth sharing, I’d just know. That happened almost three years ago exactly.

3. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen?
Always on the computer. My brain works too fast for my hand to write it on paper. Plus, when I have done paper to computer before, it never turns out the same way after it’s transcribed. So it’s almost like I write it twice. You’d think that wouldn’t be the case if I just copied what I wrote, but it doesn’t work that way.


4.  Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
I drink water while I’m writing. I don’t usually eat when I’m writing because then…I’m not writing. I’m eating, ha.


5.  Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Not really. I like to be wherever the words are flowing.

6.  For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
It really just depends on what you like. If you’re into rocker romance, I’d say Encore Worthy. It’s book one in the series. If you like new adult, Chasing After Me has been the most popular and praised of everything I’ve written. And if you’re into erotic romance, Background Noise is the prequel short story to Backwoods Belle—and that would also be a good place to start.

7.  If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
I’d want to teleport.

8.  What are you working on next?
I’m currently working on a standalone novel that comes out this December. Too soon to reveal much more, but it’s called Heartless.



AUTHOR LINKS
STALKER LINKS
Instagram:

READER NEWSLETTER

BLOGGER NEWSLETTER



No comments:

Post a Comment