Saturday, June 25, 2016

Featured Author: Alyson Reynolds

 Welcome Today's Featured Author

Alyson Reynolds!! 

 

 

 

Restless by Alyson Reynolds

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: June 21, 2016 

 

Synopsis: 


If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.

Taylor Montgomery doesn’t do relationships. Well, she didn’t until Stephen Davenport changed everything for her; now she wants to say in one place and it terrifies her. When Taylor finds something hidden in Stephen’s desk that looks alarming like a beautiful engagement ring, she panics and takes off for parts unknown.

Taylor needs to accept her past before it ruins anything she might have with Stephen, but she’s not sure it will be that easy for him to forgive and forget. Can Taylor sift through the ashes and figure out how to have a real relationship?








Buy Links:
Amazon (US) - http://amzn.to/1ZeiTfG

Amazon (UK) - http://amzn.to/1VxEeBy
Amazon (CA) - http://amzn.to/1O6p3xT
Amazon (AU) - http://bit.ly/1TXOjFG


 






Stolen Memories by

When Megan Douglas finds herself about to marry a man she hates, she calls her best friend to save her. Hunter Abbott would move mountains to make sure that Megan gets the happy ending she deserves, but when he finds out her father is trying to blackmail her into a loveless marriage, he decides that there is only one option to keep her safe -- to marry her first. The fringe benefits of a marriage of convenience to a billionaire can’t be that bad can they?

Megan can’t remember how she ended up where she is, but now all she wants to do is find her sister and figure out how she fell head over heels for her best friend. Everything is falling apart around her, and now she has to figure out to handle the future. Is being Mrs. Hunter Abbott really such a hardship? Having a sexy, billionaire husband can’t be all that bad, especially if he can help save her sister from a fate worse than death.




Can Megan and Hunter manage turning from friends to lovers and actually live happily ever after? Or will their marriage be over before it even gets started?








About Alyson Reynolds:
Romance writer. Wife. Mother of two. Avid reader. Queen of multitasking.

Originally from the south, Alyson likes to incorporate what she knows into her books. She's lived not only on the east coast, but the west coast and a few places in between. Alyson loves sharing stories about her crazy family to anyone who will listen. Her guilty pleasures consist of coffee, country music, brunch, breaking the rules, and pedicures. And she will always be a daddy's girl.

When Alyson isn't chasing around her two kiddos, she's normally writing. Or reading. Her Kindle library is out of control. Alyson writes mainly contemporary novels and novellas with a bit of new adult mixed in.


Find her:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorareynolds
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authoralysonreynolds
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14787355.Alyson_Reynolds
Website: https://www.authoralysonreynolds.com


Interview With Alyson Reynolds:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write contemporary romance. The stories normally include how the heroines grow into strong, capable woman through any issues life might throw at them. I love watching a character face her fears head on.

2. What inspires you to write?
I use writing as my getaway. Last year my husband and I made the decision for me to stay at home with our kids. For a while I was really lost, but when I started writing everything fell into place.

3. If you cold be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
I love all my southern girls, but I think there's one in particular I would get along with well. There's a character that you've seen in the first few books, but you'll see more of her soon. Lexi (Alexis) Davenport. She's just the right amount of snarky and sweet.

4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
My office. For my birthday, the hubby bought me a new desk and bookshelves. It has an amazingly comfy chair for reading too.

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
I drink a ton of coffee. No snacks normally, but if I do have anything, it's normally chocolate.

6. Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes! I have very eclectic taste, so I'm all over the place. My playlist ranges from country to jazz. I even have a little bit of motown on there.

7. What’s your favorite summertime activity?
It comes from my childhood and I'm very happy to pass it on to my kiddos. We sit outside and eat watermelon. When I was young, my grandparents would put us on the back porch and let us have as much as we wanted.

8. Are you doing any Author Signing Event this year?
I will be at Authors at the Opry in Nashville, September 17th.

9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Right now I'm working on two different things. The third book of the Relentless Series and an NA novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment