Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review for Intent by AD Justice


Guarded hearts. 
Wounded pride. 
Devastating betrayal. 
Broken souls. 

Complete opposites intent not to yield, determined not to feel, but incapable of stopping it. Until the past resurfaces with the intent to ruin everything. 
Is learning to love again worth the risk? After all, a life without love isn't a life worth living.

REVIEW BY TABITHA:
Ace Sharp, you have completely stolen my heart!! He's not just sexy and oh so yummy, but he has quite the attitude and he's a dad. Boy, if that didn't just seal the deal right there I don't know what would. Then there is Layne who honestly is just as lovable as Ace. There is just something about her that screamed "this woman is the real deal" and made me love her even more. This whole story is about true love. You know the "I can't live and breathe without you" kind of love. And by now you are thinking this is just a predictable love story, but I can assure you it is anything but. AD Justice has a way of writing a story that is so far from predictable even if you think going in that it will be. You will think you know what is going to happen, but 99% of the time you will be wrong. This book has it all. From the "awwwww that was so sweet," to the "what the heck just happen" and most definitely the "whew I need a cold shower" moments. AD Justice is one of my absolute favorite authors. She is the author that I stalk to find out what is next and one that I preorder as soon as I can just to make sure I get the book as soon as it's available and even more than that, she is the author who's books I read over and over again because they are just that good!! I'm seriously in love with Ace and have no doubt you will be too!! This book deserves way more than just 5 AMAZEBALLS stars!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment