Saturday, February 27, 2016

Featured Author: Annelise Reynolds


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Annelise Reynolds!!


Phoenix Bar (Steel Demons MC Book 1)

Phoenix Bar (Steel Demons MC Book 1)

by
 
 
Texas born, MC bred. Grit is used to rotating his women like he rotates his socks, but that all changes when he meets Phoenix.

Phoenix is hiding from a past filled with hurt. Just as she finds love with Grit, the pains of her past are going to come back to burn her.

Can Grit keep Phoenix safe or will Phoenix die trying to protect those she loves from the flames of her past?







Phoenix Bar FREE on Kindle Unlimited 






Ember's Burn coming soon!!
 




 



About Annelise Reynolds
I spend my days working, my evenings with my two wonderful kids, and my nights are when the characters in my head are given free reign. The tagline for Phoenix Bar, "Beauty After the Burn", holds special meaning for me and really helped to give birth to the story. Like Phoenix, I've had to rebuild my life from the ashes. It's been a long journey with a roller coaster of emotions and stresses, but I can truly say where my life is now is more beautiful than where it was.  




Interview With Annelise Reynolds:
1)  Can you tell us a little about your book?
Texas born, MC Bred. Grit is used to changing his women like he changes his socks, but that all changes when he meets Phoenix. 

Phoenix is hiding from a past filled with hurt. Just as she finds love with Grit, the pains of her past are going to come back to burn her. 

Can Grit keep Phoenix safe or will Phoenix die trying to protect those she loves from the flames of her past?

2)  What inspires you to write?
Phoenix Bar came from a song that put a scene in my head. It just stayed with me for a few months before I sat down to put it on paper. I have two other stories nagging me because of songs I heard. I got the inspiration for a character's name from a girl in one of my classes. Her name was very unusual, but I really liked it. Anything could give me an idea, whether it makes it into a book or not remains to be seen. I'll just have to wait and see. 

3) Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I actually write on my bed when I'm at home, and believe it or not, the majority of my current work has been written not on my computer, but on my phone through google docs. I am a convert from word to google docs, because it goes with me everywhere just in case I get a few minutes to write here and there throughout my day. 

4) Do you listen to music while you write?
I watch NCIS while I write. Listening to music distracts me too much, and I can tune out the TV.

5) What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
 Random Fact.... Hmmmmm, I love to write poetry when I'm upset, typically when I'm angry and I need to get the emotions I'm feeling out. I find it extremely cathartic. 

7) When did you know you wanted to write a book?
  I knew I wanted to write a book when I was in seventh grade. I had the best English teacher ever, and I fell even more in love with reading and writing. I actually started writing my first novel in high school. Sadly, I lost the manuscript, but the basics of the story and the title are still very much in my head. I may go back and revisit it in the future. 

8) What is your all-time favorite book?
  I have read entirely too many books to have one favorite. 

9)  What are you working on next?
Right now I'm wrapping up Ember's Burn, and then I will start a novella that will be in an anthology later this year. I also have another novella that I'm well into already that I hope to also release soon. Once those are completed, I'll start working on book 3 in the Steel Demons series, Piper and Legend's book. 




Teaser Trailers: 

No comments:

Post a Comment