Saturday, June 20, 2015

Review for Meeting the Boss (Billionaire Obsession Book #1) by Vickie Valentine



Meeting the Boss (Billionaire Obsession Book #1)

Meeting the Boss (Billionaire Obsession Book #1)

by
When I landed the best bartending job in downtown Chicago, the rules were clear as the Grey Goose martini I mixed for him. Don’t sleep with the patrons. I had no problem with that. Money didn’t impress me.

But Damon Baxter’s eyes did. Midnight blue, just like the name of his nightclub. The way they undressed me made me consider risking the most sought after job in the service industry. Nailing the position had been hard. Obeying the rules? Even harder.

Good thing I like it hard. I was never one for following orders. For one night with him, I would have sold my soul to the devil.

And that’s exactly what I did.


Review by Gia:
Meeting the Boss is a quick, fun, sexy read.   Samantha is a great character.  She seems like the fun party girl.  She lands a one of the best bartending jobs in Chicago.  With this job comes a bunch of rules.  This rules are introduced throughout the story, reading theses rules brought a smile to my face.  One major rule in "Don't sleep with the patrons.  Smiling and flirting is encouraged to enhance customer experience.  But check your libido at the door.  Offenders will be terminated immediately.  No exceptions."     This annoys Samantha a little.  To Samantha one night stand is a perk of being a bartender.  
One night she is assigned to work the by invitation only bar on the second floor.   She has not met the billionaire owner, Damon Baxter, yet.   This night she see a super sexy guy and he seems to be interested in her too.   There is a little flirtation going on between the two but is one night worth Samantha losing the job she waited six months for.    You'll have to read it too find out.    
Meeting the Boss is the first of three parts.  So, this one leaves you wanting more.  I can't wait to read the next one.
5 Amazeballs Stars!!


About Vickie Valentine:




My short stories range from silly, humorous and a bit slutty (Naughty Natalie Serial) to downright sexy and hot (Billionaire Obsession Serial). Please don't always take them seriously...but I hope you'll thoroughly enjoy them. After a long day at work it's nice to sit back, relax and enjoy a short story that can be finished in one night. Grab a beer or glass of wine and fantasize with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment