Friday, January 30, 2015

Review for Unexpected Fovever by Kaydee Mavericks





An Unexpected Forever (Forever, #1)

     

           

An Unexpected Forever (Forever #1)

by
Hunter

Three years ago I thought my world had completely fallen apart. I’ve been living day to day for my daughter, never really focusing on myself.

The day that I walked into that room and saw Kali was the day my life changed. She completely tipped my world upside down and I’m just not sure if my heart can take it.

She was unexpected and it scared the living daylights out of me.

Kali

I thought I had gotten out.

I was wrong.

When he came for me i thought my life was over. I never considered him coming back would change my life forever. I never dreamed what he did to me would lead me towards a man who would cherish and love me for me.

When you think your life is over and you don’t see a future, all you can do is live day by day, only to hope that one day the unexpected will come and make it all right.

Hunter was my unexpected.

Can Hunter and Kali push forward after their pasts have consumed them for so long?

Or will the unexpected be too much for them to bare?

Will they get their Unexpected Forever?

REVIEW BY TABITHA:
I have just a couple words for this book....FREAKING OUTSTANDING!!! I immediately fell in love with these characters and their stories. The author did an amazing job giving us love, sorrow, and a whole slew of emotions to go with it. Kali and Hunter are two characters that absolutely deserve nothing but happiness and I was so happy to have the opportunity to go on their journey with them. Throw in a few secondary characters that includes Alyssa, Hunter's charming and beautiful 3 year old daughter and I was hooked. I can not wait to find out what is next on this author's list because I really believe anything she puts out will be equally amazing. I am a forever fan Ms. Mavericks!! I sat down with this gem and finished it in one setting. I could not put it down until I reached "the end." This is one story you do not want to miss!! This earns every bit 5+++ AMAZEBALLS stars from me!! A copy was gifted in exchange of an honest review. 



About Kaydee Mavericks
I am 29 years old, and I live with my wonderful husband and 2 amazing children. I am truly blessed with my family and friends, wouldnt be here without them!

I just released my debut novel An Unexpected Forever and can't wait to release more!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Kaydee-Mavericks/594487027290299

No comments:

Post a Comment