Saturday, July 19, 2014

Featured Author: Angel Bales


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Angel Bales!!!


21415026

Pen Point is Book #1 in the Love Invested Series

Synopsis:
 
Tambria is a beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman in her 30's. She's responsible, has a degree in accounting and avoids drama at all costs. So how does she deal when she finds her husband having playtime with a male co-worker? A cross-country move seems like the perfect plan. 
Roxtown, Colorado has the perfect solution. Her best friend from college is there with an immediate job offer to join the family firm. Things just seem to be falling into place when Tambria is given an amazing opportunity to work with one of the wealthiest CEO's in the country. Not only is he wealthy, but he can melt panties right off your ass with just his presence. 
Tambria refuses to join the flocks of women that fall all over themselves to catch Evan's attention. Yes, he can be distracting. Especially when he looks at her like he's ready to throw her up against the nearest wall and do things to her body that she's never experienced before. She's determined to stay focused on her career and adjusting to being a single woman again. Can she handle the job and keep her heart and underwear in tact?



 
 
Buy Link:
 
 




Author Bio

After writing sports articles for a local magazine website, Angel Bales decided to finally give in to the voices in her head that had been nagging her for so long. Her steamy and hilarious debut book, Pen Point, was released in June.

Angel was born and raised in the southern West Virginia coal fields. She now resides in North Carolina with her husband, daughter, and Siberian Husky. Wherever you find Angel, you can guarantee a book is within her reach.


Author Links: 
 



Interview With Angel Bales:
1) Can you tell us a little about yourself?

I’m 30-something. I work full time as a bookkeeper for a small family owned company. My husband and I have been married for 10 years this month, together for a total of 16 years. I have a 7 year old daughter that is as rough and tough as any little boy. I hate the color pink. I have a serious addiction to sweets and Dr. Pepper. I love music just as much as I love reading.

2)  Do you have a favorite spot to write?
In my living room recliner, usually after everyone has gone to bed.
3) How did you come up with the title?
I like reading books and having that “Ah-hah!” moment where you realize why the author chose that title. I was going over title ideas with a friend when she said, Pen Point, because of a certain scene in the book. I knew instantly that was it.
4) Which of your characters would you like to meet in person and why?
Definitely Cammie! She is one of those people that keeps you on your toes, is constantly full of surprises, and has absolutely no brain-to-mouth filter. What you see is what you get, if you don’t like it…F*ck Off! She has been the one aspect of Pen Point where I’ve received the most compliments and positive feedback. She’s hilarious!
Of course, Evan. Just so I could have my way with him.
5) Do you have any “odd” writing habits?

I’m not sure if you can call this odd, but I think my writing is best after I’ve had a few drinks. Of course, that makes editing pure hell, but it’s totally worth it!
6) Is there any particular author or book that influenced you in any way either growing up or as an adult?

Oh gosh, I’ve loved so many books and so many authors. From the moment I learned to read, I’ve always had a book in my hand or close by. When I was around 12 years old, I bought a book at the school book fair, Winter Dreams, Christmas Love. That was my first YA Romance and I read that book so many times, it literally fell apart.
7) Do you have favorite summer time activity?

I’m the person that sprints from A/C to A/C. I guess that can be considered an activity right? Unless I’m in a pool, I try to avoid being out in the heat.

8) What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?

I can not use any paper products that are not evenly torn, i.e. Paper towels, toilet paper, notebook paper, wrapping paper, etc.

9) How long did it take you to write Pen Point?

About 6 months
10) When can we expect book two?

Late summer/early fall. Book 2, titled Calculating Risks, is Cammie’s book. It’s been tons of fun to write so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment