Friday, June 27, 2014

Featured Author: S.E Felida

Welcome Today's Featured Author

S.E. Felida!!!!



Synopsis of Incredible Dreams:
Leona, a woman in her late twenties who has been dreaming about a guy that she doesn't know finally sees him in real life one day, but she doesn't approach him out of bizarreness of the whole situation and that leaves her with an feeling of missed opportunity, so when life gives her a second chance she grabs it with both hands. Nathaniel, a police officer who's been on a hunt to find his brother's killer for over a year now turns out to be a dreamguy in real life too, and while things are going great between the two of them, Leona's long life friendship with her dear friend Naomi isn't. Resenting the thought of having to choose between the two of them she and her two friends Alyssa and Alexandra come up with an idea to whisk Naomi away for a little holiday in the hopes that after they'd spend some quality time together things would finally go back to the way it used to be, but it doesn't and when Marcus, Naomi's current boyfriend who followed them out there confesses something to Leona that she really wished he hadn't, she keeps finding it harder and harder to even look her best friend in the eyes without feeling like the worst friend ever.....


Excerpt of Incredible Dreams:

He began kissing my ankles and all the way up my legs. He looked like a playful cat and when he reached my waist he rubbed his head against it and meowed. I laughed and threw my head back, I loved his childlike antics. I tugged at his ears and stroked around his neck as he kissed my stomach. It started out as a joke, but I could tell from the way he moved that he enjoyed my touch. He stood up and lifted me up, placing me on the edge of the basket. I flinched instinctively, I didn’t think he’d let me drop but the fact that we were at such an altitude that I’d never survive if I fell, kind of scared the hell out of me. I looked behind me at the beautiful view, and buried my head back in his chest when it gave me butterflies. “Do you trust me?” he breathed, obviously turned on by all of this. His intense chocolate eyes were staring into mine, screaming at me that they wanted me. I looked down and his erection was screaming the same.
I held onto him for dear life, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer to me for safety. “I trust you baby.” He kissed me almost before I’d managed to get my words out and that familiar rush of electricity soared between us. Coupled with the adrenaline from the balloon, I felt so alive; it was amazing. I’d never been one for danger, but this was exhilarating. I felt on top of the world as the wind blew my hair and Nate kissed me passionately. My insides were burning for him to move those soft lips somewhere else. He must have felt it too because he backed off and pulled me down from the side. “We’re going to have to stop that here, because if we carry on you’re going to keel over the edge. This is just too much for me to handle and I don’t want to drop you.” He pulled me down onto the thickest blankets until we sat facing each other on our knees, staring at each other with pure lust in our eyes. The way he looked at me made me so hot that I could barely breathe; my heart was racing and my fingers trembled. I needed him right then. “Turn around little lady,” Without even asking him why, I immediately shifted, and after a couple of seconds I felt my back leaning against his chest. He took my hair in his hands and let it fall on the right side of my neck. He started kissing me along my bare neck, while his hands massaged my shoulders very gently. He brought his lips to the back of my neck and kissed his way down, while he unzipped me so slowly that I wanted to rip my dress off for him. He was prolonging what was going to happen for as long as he could, and he was driving me crazy with it. After what felt like about an hour, he got to the last piece of the zipper and my dress was fully open. He brushed his fingers against my skin and removed my dress one step at a time. My body was tingling all over and my panties were moist by the time he was done with me, he placed his left hand under the lace of my bra and started playing with my nipple, while he let his tongue ring run around loose on my ears, neckline and shoulders. I started feeling behind my back for his free hand and when I found it I brought it up to my mouth and started sucking on his fingers one by one. I started out with his little pinky and by the time I got to his thumb, I had him moaning and panting behind me. “Wouldn’t you like to suck on something else?” he breathed in a husky voice. In that state, he didn’t need to ask me twice, “I thought you’d never ask.” He bit my bottom lip, “I love these,” Slipping his tongue into my mouth and sucking on mine for a few seconds, he pulled away, “I swear you drive me crazy with that mouth.”
“Yeah?” I flashed him a sexy smile and he struggled to swallow. Triumphant at his reaction, I laughed and pushed him further onto the blankets, starting to unbutton his shirt. “No one has ever touched me or kissed me like you have, I’m addicted to you.” “Right back at you.” I smiled. 










Synopsis of Irrational Behavior:

Just when Leona finally started to believe that maybe, just maybe, her future was written in the stars - that she was one of those girls destined for a happily ever after - her life takes a dramatic turn for the worse, and she finds herself standing face to face with the man who destroyed her childhood. Will this brutal encounter push her into a nightmare world again, or is the love that she shares with Nathaniel going to be strong enough to keep her from turning into the person she hates the most, and erase all those bad memories for once and for all?


Excerpt of Irrational Behavior:

When I looked at him in the mirror above the sink, the look in his eyes was hungry. He was watching my every move intently and to make matters even worse he’d started grazing those two fingers that I’d grown to love so much, over his bottom lip, and when I turned around to face him fully, he closed his eyes and bit his lips seductively. When he opened them again, he cocked his head to the side, flashed me one of his wicked smiles and gestured for me to come over to where he was standing with his index finger.

Damn him and his sexy smile, I thought to myself before I started my walk over to him with weakened knees and a moist inner thigh. How is it possible that he can command me with only one finger? Nathaniel and I had been dating for six months, give or take, and within that period of time he had taken over my body and my will power so quickly that he had me wondering if I’d ever stood a chance with him.

I began to walk slowly, but I wanted to feel him inside of me so badly and it got the better of me again. I found myself walking over to him in double time. “Turn around and watch us in the mirror,” he said.  When I did, he blew me a little kiss in the mirror and turned his gaze away from our reflection.

“Keep looking at us,” He told me, “If you look away I will bite you!” He pulled my hair to the side to get clear access to my neck, and started nibbling on it. “You drive me crazy, you know that right?” He asked me, somewhat out of breath, “I couldn’t even function without you by my side, you were on my mind all day long. Promise me that you’ll come with me to the live shows in August.” He had me so lost that I would have agreed to do anything he wanted me to. “Yes, I will, I will, now less talking and more action. I need you.”

He laughed out loud at that statement, “Well alright then,” he whispered softly into my ear before he continued to drive me crazy with his skilled tongue. Oh man, just looking at us in the mirror made me even wetter. Nate used one hand to rub both of my breasts and the other one he slid right in between my thighs. When he reached my waterfall he looked at me in the mirror with a proud smile on his face, “Damn, you’re always so wet for me, baby.” His hot breath smelled of champagne and when he kissed me the taste of him pushed my senses into overdrive.

I couldn’t get enough of him and he knew it. Wait a minute, I thought to myself, I’m not going down that easily, two can play this game. But little did I know that when I’d pull his pants down his boxers would already be dampened with his pre cum. It stuck to my fingers while I massaged him.  A sudden urge to taste him crept into my mind so I lifted my hand up to my mouth and licked every drop from my fingers while he looked at me with unknown hunger in his eyes. I already knew that Nathaniel was a bit of a freak, but there was something different about him tonight. Mmm, I guess they’re right when they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I wanted to drive him crazy too, and by the looks of it I was doing a great job. When he started panting heavily behind me, I continued to massage him without taking my eyes off his reflection. I took it as my cue and turned around fully, dropping to my knees in front of him. He was still dripping and the sight of it made me even greedier, I charged at him like I hadn’t had a taste in years and wrapped my soft lips around the tip of his length, while I stroked him gently, in and out, up and down, until he gripped me by the hair and pulled me away. Before I knew it, he had me bent over the sink while he placed my hands on top of it to steady me while he kissed me with rough passion and slid himself inside without any warning.

He had me right where he wanted me, I couldn’t resist him anymore. “Is this that one thing you missed the most? Or..?” He withdrew himself from my aching body, took off his shirt and placed it on top of the sink. Then he lifted me up and told me to have a seat and to show him how wide I could spread my thighs for him. As soon as I opened my legs, he started rubbing my sweet spot before he spread my swollen lips and teased my clit with just the tip of his tongue.

He repeatedly punished me with just the tip, before he finally started sucking and licking me as if his life depended on it, “Or did you miss this more?” He teased me with his words between his structured and well played move. I couldn’t even answer him, “Mhmm, mhmm, mhmm,” was all I managed to moan. It had been a week since I had last felt him and I was about to pop way too soon, but he wasn’t about to let up.

With one last lick I exploded all over his tongue while I giggled my ass off, I don’t know what came over me but it embarrassed the shit out of me. Recalling upon it now, it had to be the relief of all the stress that came pouring out of me when Nate brought me to such an intense climax. He laughed alongside me, “Wow, I never knew I could climax a woman into a laughing fit.”

“Ha ha, very funny, lover boy. You better finish what you started here, ‘cause as much as I loved that, I really want some of this.” I grabbed him gently by his pleasure stick and led him toward the first toilet booth, pulling the toilet lid down. I pushed him down to sit and he did as I pleased. I sat on top of him and let him slip inside and started to ride him slowly while I stepped up the pace. 










About S.E. Felida:
 
S.E Felida author of the Incredible Dreams Series
Book one Incredible Dreams
Book two Irrational Behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment